The Bay of Many Coves Resort is an exclusive retreat offering a truly unique Marlborough experience.
Set in a secluded cove with beautiful views over Queen Charlotte Sound, guests are surrounded by an eco- marine haven, way off the beaten track.
Sit out on your private balcony, and take in the glorious view: You will understand why Captain Cook chose this area as his favoured anchorage while visiting New Zealand.
Your package Includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom apartment (Twin Share)
- Transfer to the Resort with 'E-Ko Tours' and discover our local marine wildlife (dolphins, sea lions, ocean birds)
- Full breakfast each morning on the deck of the Kumatage Guest Lounge, overlooking our bay
- Join our resort managers on your first night for pre-dinner drinks and canapés on the jetty
- 3-course dinner on two evenings of your stay at the Foredeck Restaurant
- 7-course degustation on your last night, expertly wine-matched with the best of our Marlborough Cellar-doors, at the Foredeck Restaurant
- Return water taxi to Picton
Package rate: $3995 per couple from 1st December 2020– 30th April 2021.
Hurry, there is still time for you to enjoy our winter rate of $2950 per couple (Valid for stays until November 30th 2020).