Spend 3 nights with us and experience the natural beauty of this unique walking track: With an abundance of regenerating bush, stunning views of both the Kenepuru and Queen Charlotte Sound, and contrasting landscapes, the Queen Charlotte Track is an experience not to be missed.
Trekking through coastal forests, skyline ridges and historic bays, you will also enjoy an abundance of wildlife and understand why Captain Cook found the Marlborough Sounds so enchanting.
- Transfer from Picton to Bay of Many Coves with The Cougarline scheduled water taxi, where you will discover the beauty of the Queen Charlotte Sound
- Three nights’ accommodation in one of our superbly-appointed one bedroom apartments
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast each morning, on the deck of the Kumatage Guest Lounge, overlooking the bay
- Depending on the day that suits you, we will arrange a transfer to Punga Cove by water taxi. From there, you will walk the 12 km track back to Bay of Many Coves, at your leisure. We will pack a delicious gourmet picnic for you to enjoy along the way.
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner on two evenings of your stay at the Foredeck Restaurant
- Experience our famous 5-course Degustation Menu, on an evening of your choice, at the Foredeck Restaurant. We expertly wine-match each course with the best of our Marlborough Cellar-doors
- Return by water taxi to Picton, onboard a scheduled Cougarline service and take in the sights one final time.
$4,895.00 per couple 15 Dec 2021- 30 April 2022
$3,425.00 per couple from 1st May – 30th September 2022
$4,895.00 per couple from 1st November 2022- 30th April 2023
These rates do not apply during the period of 24th December – 4th January inclusive- please inquire with our team.