Enjoy our hospitality
Our team is dedicated to creating a unique experience for all our guests, so we invite you to read these Terms carefully. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, it will be our pleasure to help.
As required by New Zealand Law and as the well-being and comfort of all guests at Bay of Many Coves is important to us, we have a non-smoking policy that applies to all buildings at the Resort.
Arrival & Departure
Our normal check-in and check-out times are 2:00pm and 10:00am respectively. Should you arrive early or wish to leave later, we are happy to store your luggage for you whilst you enjoy Bay of Many Coves.
A deposit equal to 50% of the booking value is payable at the time of booking. Deposits are refundable less any cancellation fees incurred.
Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us greatly. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- For cancellations received from 1 to 10 days prior to date of planned arrival – a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the booking value will be applied.
- For cancellations received 11-30 days prior to date of planned arrival – a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking value will be applied.
- For cancellations received 11-60 days prior to date of planned arrival, during the period between 1st December and 31st March – a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking value will be applied.
- During the festive period from 21st December to 4th January all reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to planned arrival – the cancellation fee will be 100% of the booking value.
- Where government-imposed sanctions restrict or deny the ability to travel, our cancellation policy will still apply. However, in these circumstances any cancellation fees incurred will be held in credit to be used within the following 12 months.
Christmas & New Year Policies
A 2-day minimum stay is required for this period.
Bay of Many Coves Resort is available for exclusive use. Please enquire directly.
Bay of Many Coves Resort respects the privacy of our guests. Should you wish to visit us in consideration of a possible stay or wedding, please contact us to schedule a time when we will be able to host you and show you around our special place.
Families with children
Whilst we warmly welcome families and children of all ages to share our beautiful sanctuary at the Bay of Many Coves, we are sure that you will understand our absolute commitment to exceptional service for each of our guests, many of whom travel here to experience one of the world’s most unique luxury lodges.
We view very seriously our responsibility to preserve the uncompromised enjoyment of all.
The Foredeck restaurant enjoys an internationally-renowned reputation for fine dining and the unrivalled romance of its spectacular setting. Therefore, we respectfully request that you be considerate of other guests when young children are dining in the restaurant or alternatively we can set up family dining tables in our Kumatage Lounge as an alternative dining option for you and your children.
We offer delicious tapas and platters for all ages at the Quarterdeck (until 4:00 pm). Another option to consider when travelling with children is to order Room Service within the comfort of your apartment. High chairs, cots and baby monitors are always available to help in the smooth-planning of your preferred arrangements.
We also ask that your children refrain at all times from running in our restaurant, guest lounge or café. Safety and the quietly relaxed nature of the Lodge are important priorities to us.
Similarly, supervision of younger children is essential whenever they are at the swimming pool, spa or beside the waterfront.
Thank you. Please contact us if you have further questions.